About Me

Welcome to Lexi Creationz Tutorials. I have been PSPing for 5+ years and have been writing tutorials for about 3 years.

Followers

Licenses

BWCCU Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo TD_BlogLicence_tezzastaggerscrapsblogspot_zps85b62185.png

Stores I Sell At

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My CT

 photo JulieBlinkie.gif  photo MistyLynnsTuts3.gif  photo Newblinkie-vi_zps1654da83.gif  photo magsblinkie2_zps8d06939e.gif  photo KK_04_zps103e7945.gif  photo ha_zpsc5fbf36a.gif  photo edByCrys_HollywoodStar_Blinkie-vi_zpsc33320ac.gif
Saturday, September 17, 2011

Been Away But Am Now Back!

Hi readers & fans! 

I know it's been quite some time since you heard anything at all from me but rest assured that you will be seeing more!

Before I left the PSP world this past spring, I was very maxed out and had a lot of physical problems.  I had a great summer and hope that you all had a great one as well! With the approaching cold-weather season there is less to do and I am finding myself with so much time on my hands. Of course, that makes me want to do graphics once again!

Some things that I did want to mention. I won't be joining any store CT's or anyone's CT for that matter. I am gonna hold off on writing tutorials for the time being but don't worry...that doesn't mean there won't be anything for you! 

First of all, I would like to announce that I will be opening an Always List. To join my Always List, please send me an email here with the following info:

Name:
Name on Tags:
Email:

The rules are simple for my always list. You ARE NOT permitted to edit your tags that I create. 

Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search