About Me

Welcome to Lexi Creationz Tutorials. I have been PSPing for 5+ years and have been writing tutorials for about 3 years.

Followers

Licenses

BWCCU Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo TD_BlogLicence_tezzastaggerscrapsblogspot_zps85b62185.png

Stores I Sell At

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My CT

 photo JulieBlinkie.gif  photo MistyLynnsTuts3.gif  photo Newblinkie-vi_zps1654da83.gif  photo magsblinkie2_zps8d06939e.gif  photo KK_04_zps103e7945.gif  photo ha_zpsc5fbf36a.gif  photo edByCrys_HollywoodStar_Blinkie-vi_zpsc33320ac.gif
Monday, August 24, 2009

Karin Coma Tag Offer

Because of my taste in art, I usually do either sexy or gothic style of tags.

So here's the first tag I am offering.




Please email me (me email is found in the 'about me' section on the sidebar) and in the email please specify the following:

Name you would like on the tag
Messages you would like on the tag

Please do not ask me to alter colors or anything in the tags as my tag offers are as is.

Thanks for requesting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search