About Me

Welcome to Lexi Creationz Tutorials. I have been PSPing for 5+ years and have been writing tutorials for about 3 years.

Followers

Licenses

BWCCU Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo TD_BlogLicence_tezzastaggerscrapsblogspot_zps85b62185.png

Stores I Sell At

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My CT

 photo JulieBlinkie.gif  photo MistyLynnsTuts3.gif  photo Newblinkie-vi_zps1654da83.gif  photo magsblinkie2_zps8d06939e.gif  photo KK_04_zps103e7945.gif  photo ha_zpsc5fbf36a.gif  photo edByCrys_HollywoodStar_Blinkie-vi_zpsc33320ac.gif
Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Week...New Offer Soon!

Hi folks!

This week I'm planning on another tag offer. Now I can't promise any PTU tags...but I'm sure it will be something that my fans will like! I really haven't decided which artist I will be using because there are tons of FTU artists out there who have some really awesome work.

I really like to make artists, both PTU and FTU, proud of their work...and the best way is by doing tags. Sure, buying an artist's work from major sites like MPT or CILM is saying you like their work, but I think it's even better when they can see a finished product.

Have a great week and I look forward to hearing from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search